Rise early to watch the sunrise over Angkor Wat, one of the world’s largest religious monuments. Explore the magnificent interiors of this 12th-century Khmer temple, adorned with elaborate bas-reliefs and sculptures.
About National Geographic:
National Geographic is the world’s premium destination for science, exploration, and adventure. Through their world-class scientists, photographers, journalists, and filmmakers, Nat Geo gets you closer to the stories that matter and past the edge of what’s possible.
Get More National Geographic:
Find out how you can travel to Cambodia with National Geographic Expeditions.
Before You Visit Angkor Wat, Here’s What You Need to Know | National Geographic
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 địa điểm du lịch Ba Lan nổi tiếng, bạn nên ghé qua một lần
- A Tour of ANGKOR WAT: Spectacular Temple City of Cambodia
- Review quán ăn vặt Quy Nhơn cùng team ngáo | Nguyên Ngáo
- Du Lịch Đà Nẵng – Ăn những món gì Vừa Ngon, Vừa Rẻ?
- Đà Nẵng & Hội An Cùng Chloe ♡ DANANG & HOI AN TRAVEL DIARY | Chloe Nguyen