Hoi An is rumored to be one of the most beautiful places to visit in all of Vietnam. Since it’s so close to Da Nang, we decided to take a day trip to Hoi An to see for ourselves.
In this Hoi An Travel Guide, find out all the best things to do in Hoi An. We visited the Hoi An Market, ate a banh mi delicious enough to draw in Anthony Bourdain, and wandered through Hoi An’s historic Ancient Town.
Thanks so much for watching! Don’t forget to like and subscribe 🙂
Hi! We’re Jack and Gab, a goofy American couple from San Diego, California. Working long hours at a desk job made us feel like life was passing us by, so in June 2019, we quit our jobs and booked a one-way ticket to travel the world. We’ve been on the road ever since!
We’re passionate about visiting under-the-radar destinations. There are so many incredible hidden gems in the world that have yet to be discovered by the masses! We are also big supporters of sustainable tourism and environmental conservation.
KEEP US ON THE ROAD! Support us on Patreon 🙂
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER!
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US?
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS 🙂
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 địa điểm du lịch Ba Lan nổi tiếng, bạn nên ghé qua một lần
- A Tour of ANGKOR WAT: Spectacular Temple City of Cambodia
- Review quán ăn vặt Quy Nhơn cùng team ngáo | Nguyên Ngáo
- Du Lịch Đà Nẵng – Ăn những món gì Vừa Ngon, Vừa Rẻ?
- Đà Nẵng & Hội An Cùng Chloe ♡ DANANG & HOI AN TRAVEL DIARY | Chloe Nguyen